- ✔️ 1 year access to AccessObGyn online on a web platform.
- ✔️ Personal ID: the account will be registered by your email and you have the right to change username and password later.
- ✔️ No hidden fee
- ✔️ All payments go through Paypal, the safest and the most secure transaction system, that always protects the buyers.
AccessObGyn Account: 1 year Subscription
AccessObGyn from McGraw-Hill Medical offers a new approach to obstetrics and gynecology reference and research – all in one place. Updated regularly, this comprehensive online ObGyn resource covers the entire spectrum of obstetrics and gynecology–for viewing on any device.
AccessObGyn can help students excel in their clerkship; assist residents in strengthening their skills with instant access to sonography videos and cases, a growing list of Williams animations, and our expanding library of landmark obstetrics and gynecology references from McGraw-Hill Medical that will establish a solid base for learning; and allow practicing obstetricians and gynecologists to reinforce their medical knowledge for recertification.
AccessObGyn provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in education and certification / re-certification in obstetrics and gynecology – through these exclusive interactive features:
- More Than Online Editions of Leading References—Connect instantly to the fully searchable and complete content of updated landmark obstetrics and gynecology references, including the latest edition of the world’s #1 obstetrics text, Williams Obstetrics. The ObGyn collection also features Clinical Pearls, presentations from both Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology for study and group viewing.
- Williams Exclusive Content—Receive advanced chapters of forthcoming editions of Williams Obstetrics and Williams Gynecology exclusively on the ObGyn Collection—not available anywhere else.
- Leading Subspecialty References—The latest clinical texts and surgical atlases in urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and fetal medicine, including Fetology.
- Dedicated Multimedia Library—View a unique collection of more than 100 sonography videos and cases, plus a growing list of Williams animations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.