- ✔️ 1 year access to JAME Network online on a web platform.
- ✔️ Full access to all 11 specialties.
- ✔️ Personal ID: the account will be registered by your email and you have the right to change username ✔️ and password later.
- ✔️ No hidden fee
- ✔️ All payments go through Paypal, the safest and the most secure transaction system, that always protect the buyers.
JAMA Network Account: 1 year Subscription
JAMA, published continuously since 1883, is an international peer-reviewed general medical journal. JAMA is a member of the JAMA Network family of journals, which includes 11 specialty journals and JAMA Network Open.
JAMA is the most widely circulated medical journal in the world, with more than 320,000 recipients of the print journal, 1.2 million recipients of electronic tables of contents and alerts, and over 20 million annual visits to the journal’s website. JAMA’s reach includes a growing social media presence (more than 200,000 Twitter and 400,000 Facebook followers) and vast international news media exposure, including 6-8 million viewers of the JAMA video news report each week.
JAMA is published 48 times per year in print/online issues, and new articles are published several times a week online. Without any author fees, all research articles are made free access online 6 months after publication on the JAMA website. All articles are made free access on an html app called JN Reader™ on the day of publication
The Editor in Chief of JAMA is Howard Bauchner, MD, and Phil B. Fontanarosa, MD, MBA, is the Executive Editor. See the Editors & Publishers link at the bottom of this page for additional information on the journal’s Editors and Editorial Board.
JAMA’s Critical Objectives:
- To maintain the highest standards of editorial integrity independent of any special interests
- To publish original, important, valid, peer-reviewed articles on a diverse range of medical topics
- To foster responsible and balanced debate on important issues that affect medicine, health, health care, and health policy
- To provide physicians with continuing education in basic and clinical science to support informed clinical decisions and ongoing career development
- To enable physicians to remain informed in multiple areas of medicine, including developments in fields other than their own
- To improve health and health care internationally by elevating the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research
- To inform readers about the various aspects of medicine and public health, including the political, philosophic, ethical, legal, environmental, economic, historical, and cultural
- To recognize that, in addition to these specific objectives, JAMA has a social responsibility to improve the total human condition and to promote the integrity of science
- To achieve the highest level of ethical medical journalism and to produce a publication that is timely, credible, and enjoyable to read
- To use technologies to drive innovation and improve the communication of journal content
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.